Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Target

I have never met anyone who does not love Target. 
They have great fashion items with great price tags
Here are a few items I found that would be suitable for a sister missionary 
*keep in mind each mission is different with weather etc

34.99
This blazer is a great piece, it has a little bit of stretch to it to fit well.
I would pair this with a tshirt, necklace and a bold colored skirt (teal, dark purple, mint etc).

34.99
Another beautiful print; however, this jacket is a linen jacket. It is light weight but you will need to iron it.
I would wear this over a black dress with a colored necklace.

29.99
Tracting in the rain is not the most fun- so why not lighten things up with this cute mint raincoat? 

19.99
I really love this top- it comes in a variety of colors
Tuck into a patterned/solid skirt- pair with some cute earrings
upside- you do not need an "undershirt" with this one

44.99
For those of you who will have cooler weather
I love these boots
The zipper and elastic in the back will be beneficial 
17.99
The item most overlooked
In the MTC and the mission you work out daily
you want something comfy but not tight
These are perfect and will keep you cool

Looking for something specific? 
Email me at fashionsistermissionary@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment