Monday, August 5, 2013

Wallets

One thing I am so grateful I brought on my mission was a small wallet
All you really will carry is your mission credit card (I only carried mine on P day)
Some cash, very little when you are out and about
and some change
Then in my mission we carried a very small ID card if we were American
11.50
This wallet is not only cute but has a clip
I usually clipped it into my bag or to my person (bra) when we were in sketchy areas
Also great for clipping your keys to
4.99
Going to a wet area?
No one likes wet cash
This is a great option for keeping everything dry


24.00
Here is another option for a small wallet with a clip

24.00
Small and can be hidden easily
Great for carrying cards and cash

Requests?
Email me at 
fashionsistermissionary@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment