Sunday, August 25, 2013

Naturalizer Shoes

I apologize for my leave of absence. 
I am back to work after maternity leave
It's taken a while to get back into things

Here we have a request from Makayla
My favorite shoes on my mission were Naturalizers
They are having a great sale too
 click on the price below the shoe to go to the site
99.99
Some missionaries are in more formal settings
doesn't hurt to have a comfy heeled pair for special occasions
SALE 29.99
A little subtle animal print
Also comes in solid colors
Such a great price!
SALE 59.99
these are so nice to having in humid, hot places
Also comes in some fun colors


SALE 39.99

Gotta love your basic black shoes
These have good coverage with a fun accent
also come in some fun colors

1 comment:

  1. Sorella Bella is the online store for sister missionaries! Use code SHIP4FREE for free shipping. http://www.sistermissionaryclothes.com

    ReplyDelete