Wednesday, July 3, 2013

JCPenney

I did a quick look through of JCP and found some cute stuff
This week they have an EXTRA 25% off sale stuff in store
I got a dress for $15
Always go out to shop around holidays
17.00
I love this top
it's high enough you don't need an undershirt
it covers your upper arms
and it is patterned and can be layered with jackets or sweaters
17.00
For those who want more traditional shirts
I love this because you modernize the traditional button down by adding a cute belt
you look pulled together but also your age

14.99
This specific shirt is a plus size, but it is also available in regular and petites
I love this shirt
when you are tracting and sweating a ton- you want a t shirt and this one is perfect
cute color and interesting neckline



No comments:

Post a Comment