Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ann Taylor

Ann Taylor is known for it's classic lines with some great patterns
They are priced on the higher end but have great quality
48.00
Simple, colored necklaces can bring in some color to neutral outfits
Also, if I am feeling frumpy- throwing on a necklace makes that feeling go away
59.99
I love everything about the top half of this outfit
Personally, I would stick with neutral skirts and throw in some fun patterns on top- like this sweater
64.99
Feminine top for dressier occasions (baptisms, interviews, mission conferences)

58.00
Great basic skirt
Love the sleeve length
78.00
If you are obsessed with pattern- this skirt could work with a solid top
PLUS it has an elastic waist
Trust me- an elastic waisted skirt will be your go to
68.00
This skirt also has an elastic waist and embraces the "hi-lo" trend without going over the top

Want to see something in specific?
Email me!
fashionsistermissionary@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment