Friday, July 12, 2013

Kmart

When I think of Kmart- cute clothes do not immediatly cross my mind
However, I am delighted to show you some cute pieces I found while searching
If you have one if your area- stop by and see what they have


39.99
My sister is headed to Argentina and was mentioning she needed boots
They will be hard to find until the fall clothes come out (give it a few weeks)
I love this style of boot- not the most comfortable to walk miles in, but really look polished
Pair with any color tights (brown with black are actually in style)
44.99
I hate cold, wet feet
Here are some cute feminine boots to keep you warm during the winter
and to keep you from slipping on ice
15.99
I have mentioned colorful necklaces in past posts
I think this one is great
It doesn't look expensive and has enough of a color range to go with many outfits
Make sure your jewelry is not too trendy or flashy
The second someone comments on your clothes/ accessories you have already distracted from your message
9.98
Cheap workout shirt
Make sure you order a size up so you don't feel awkward working out around elders


14.99
This pants look so comfy and are not too form fitting

17.99
Any visitor center sisters or any sisters giving tours of the chapel (such a great idea), you will want to look professional. I love this blazer, the neckline is interesting and different from other traditional styles
19.99
You all know how much I love elastic waisted skirts
Pair with any shirt (even tucked in) you can even add a colorful skinny belt around the waist to hide any waistband
6.98
I loved Kmart's camp shirts
All sisters need a white button down
This can go under cardigans, blazers and sweaters without adding bulk


I have had a request for a post on watches-
that will be coming soon
Any other requests email me at 
fashionsistermissionary@gmail.com

Also- my husband came up with a catch phrase
"Dress like a fashionista, serve like a hermanita"
he thought he was pretty creative :)

1 comment:

  1. Love trent's contribution! I like this post on Kmart... it shows the variety you can find places!

    ReplyDelete